Otters are some of the most delightful animals on the planet.
These long, lean, furry creatures embody pure joy in so many ways - they live for napping, playing, making friends and eating, and forget about the rest. Pretty inspiring, right?
In a world that can often seem divided, lonely, and just plain cruel, the otter reminds us of what's important in life.
What other animal:
* Holds hands with their friends whilst napping so they don't float away?
* Communicates in a flurry of whistles, chirps, chuckles, clicks and coos?
* Builds a waterslide on a daily basis?
* Befriends other species, just because?
* Eats food off their tummy while floating peacefully with their pals?
These intelligent, adorable, water-dwelling mammals have a lot to teach us about the way we live. So, kick back, grab a pal, dive in and reconnect with your playful side, just like you otter!
Series: The Little Animal Philosophy Books
Number of Pages: 160
Publication Date: 22 Aug 2019
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Publication City, Country: London, United Kingdom
Dimensions (cm): 15.7(H) x 11.6(L) x 1.8(W)
Weight (gm): 180