Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet London is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Check out cutting-edge art at the Tate Modern, wander the historic Royal Parks and explore riverside pubs and the bars of Shoreditch; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of London and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet London Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, literary London, music, theatre, architecture, art, fashion and film
- Free, convenient pull-out London map (included in print version), plus over 50 colour maps
- Covers the West End, the City, the South Bank, Kensington & Hyde Park, the East End and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet London, our most comprehensive guide to London, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of London? Check out Lonely Planet Discover London, a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions, or Lonely Planet Pocket London, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet England guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Series: Travel Guide
Number of Pages: 448
Edition: 10th Revised edition
Publication Date: 3 Feb 2016
Publisher: Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
Publication City, Country: Hawthorn, Victoria, Australia
Dimensions (cm): 19.7(H) x 12.8(L) x 1.9(W)
Weight (gm): 379